Valhalla Network is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) that will establish and own a global network of community banks.
Get The Valhalla Network Whitepaper and register for updates on developments and launch.
Click the button below:
Valhalla Network banks will serve as centres for sustainable economic growth and to support the local community. The focus for credit creation will be local small & medium sized enterprises, with lending being ethical and community minded. Each bank will also fund local social and charitable initiatives as part of its mission.
Valhalla Network governance token holders will control the DAO by submitting and voting on proposals to steer Valhalla Network forward.
- To enhance credit availability to small and medium sized businesses;
- To decentralise the banking system through small, locally focused banks;
- To meaningfully support communities and businesses;
- To increase the quality of financial education;
- To launch charity foundations to fund and support local social initiatives; and,
- To democratise finance and the people's access to attractive central bank credit lines.
why community banking?